Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Pt England art gallery


When we were walking around it was so hard to pick a  favourite artwork first I looked at the flowers.When I went around the corner I said in my head this is like a maze and it is dark.Then I carried on walking and then I saw a picture I really like.


My favourite class artwork is  room 20 and my person I picked for my favourite art is kaiden.I like kaiden's art because it has the junior park and it looks real.I think it is interesting because he has a horse in his artwork.The horse is dressed in a cowboy suit.I think kaiden's artwork is cool because the horse is holding a gun.

I like the movies that was on the imac because it had my class movie the flower tissue  paper.
I liked the movie pictures that were on the board.I liked the junior art work of the tigers and shorts of other animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment