Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Liu Xiang


Before the race started in the stadium I was  waiting patiently for the man to introduces all of the athletes.Thinking in my head that I will try to do my best. My goals that I want to do during the race that It does not matter if I come last. But if I came last my country will be disappointed.  I was worried that I will come last so I  try to bet all of the other athletes.

When the race started I tripped over on the first hurdle. I was disappointed that I didn't go further. My Achilles tendon was really really sore.                                       

Siting for many minutes I stood up and hopped to the tunnel and one of the camera men said to me that I can not go into the tunnel because that's where the athletes walk onto  the track.Down beside the track hopping as fast as I can.I got to the last hurdle and I kissed it and two of the athletes helped me finish.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

1 comment:

Nikki said...

hi marama I like what you wrote that is long and that is cool keep up the good work from Nikki

Post a Comment