Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Running at the Olympic Games


Before the race in the stadium I was waiting patiently for the man to introduces all of the athletes.Thinking in my head that I will try to do my best.My goals that I want to do during the race that It does not matter if I come last.But if I came last my country will be disappointed. I was worried that I will come last so I  try to bet all of the other athletes.


When the race started I fall over on the first hurdle. I was disappointed that I didn't go feather but at less I did my hardest.My Achilles tendon is really really hurt.Siting for many minutes I stood up and hoped to the tunnel and one of the camera men said to me that I can not go into the tunnel because that's were the athletes walk on the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment