Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Personal Goals - 2014






My Personal Goals - 2014  Date : Thursday 13/2/14
My achievement I was most proud of  last year  in the classroom was reading,because  I have achieved a year and a half then my age so I am reading 12 and a half and I am only 11 years old.
The thing I was most proud of last year outside of the classroom was being a fruit monitor , I was one of the fruit monitor  that give the fruit  out, I love my achievements because I was the only year six that had a level three certificate. In reading my learning goal is to go a bit more higher than my age.To achieve this goal I need to work harder and focused in class.In writing my goal is to , learn better word then saying said,bad and happy.To achieve this goal I need to focus on other words and keep it up.In Maths my goal is to… learn my division and some of  my multiplication. The learning area I think I need to improve in most is … writing . In my learning my goal this term is to  show ‘Caring’  ... good work and keep it up. My goal for this year around the classroom is to (behaviour/self management) Is to help other people how have trouble.  My goal for this year around the school is to … take  care of people how is feeling down. My parents goal for me this Term is …....... Is to help my mum and dad on things they need help with.









1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Hi Marama, This is so interesting to read. I really enjoyed reading about your achievements of last year and seeing the goals you have set for 2014. I can see you want to go 'a bit higher' in your Reading, but I think you will need some specific actions to make sure this happens. What do you think you will do?

I look forward to seeing this unfold during the year

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment