Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

tech

“OMG a new starting at tech yahh, What am I in hmm? Graphics or Food” I wonder which one I am in. Hopefully I am in food because I loooove cooking, Well who doesn't. And then I got sent to cooking hooray I was so happy that I just wanted to start immediately. I wondered what we were going to make on the first day. We made tomato bake.


Ingredients: for tomato bake
italian tomato pasted
paster
ham bacon
peppers
onion
garlic
cheese

My partners where Faafetai & Mua.
Faafetai was cutting the meat and Mua was cutting the veggies & I was cooking.
While Faafetai was cutting the meat I had to run and get the pots,pans and food. Then I had to
run and get the veggies then I had to give it to Mua and it was very hard to cut the veggies because there was a lot of food to cut and there was only two knives.

       Then it was time to cook it took a while but there was only two groups that did not burn their food,my group and liku’s group his partners where anisha and faridah they worked well just like every other groups yahh time too put it in the oven, hoory then we got to wrap it up and and wash our hands.

Its time to go now oh and yahhh ohhh because I don't want to go and yahhh because we get to eat it it was so yum that I did not save some for my mum.




2 comments:

Toni Nua said...

You make it sound like so much fun Marama - well done. Just remember to punctuate.
Mrs Nua

Unknown said...

This looks so yummy Marama! May have to make it for Mrs Nua and Mr Barks one time... As Mrs Nua mentioned always remember your punctuation so that we can make this piece even more amazing!
Would love to see a recent post, tell us what has been going on lately!
Arizona x

Post a Comment