Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Tangle Pattern

Paragraph 1:
Ms Paget,Mrs Nua and Mr Barks had said “This morning we are going to do fun things.” I was surprised that we were going to do fun things on the first day of term four.I was excited that we were going to do art. Its called a tangle pattern. A Tangle pattern is like Maori weaving, but with paper and our designs on it.

Paragraph 2:
Its time to do some art! Figure out what to do. I drew some designs and didn't like them so I rubbed them out. I just kept doing that until I laid my head on a book and looked at it and there were Maori designs so I tried to draw it. I wasn't proud but I was happy that I found my final design yah.


Paragraph 3:
Starting with sketching then moving on with coloring in  I felt excited I couldn't wait to see everybody's artwork.l its going to be awesome Yeah im almost finished. coloring and coloring. Trying to finish fast and “DONE I said  proudly” yah I said to myself. yah!





No comments:

Post a Comment