Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Need Vs want

Intro:
How we spend money all depends on what we think we need and want. This essay will explain the differences between what a need and a want is.

Want:
What is a want? A want is different to a need,A want is what you really want, like expensive things I bet you don't want cheap things all the time, I know for sure that I like really expensive things. Things that some people can't afford or they're not allowed to have it. A want is not as important as a need, A want is like a dream thing that you already have or thing you know were near have. People may get what they want even if they're naughty,but in my family I have to behave.

Need
A need is important,not like a want.  A need is something you really need,something that will last you. I would like to go on trip, but there things around the house that we might need. And you will never know I might go on a expensive trip and then, out of the blues might be a funeral  or an unveiling, that you didn't know that it was going to happen. And you can't get there because you wasted your money on a thing that you want,when you knew that there might be something more important.

What is more important out of a want or need?
I really think that need is way more important. Who would like new nike shoes I would, but that it's a want. Do really need new nikes? There so more other shoes,my nike shoes cost $140,how many normal shoes can you buy with that. I reckon maybe a few from the warehouse or other places. At the warehouse the shoes are probably just 20 to 30 dollars at the warehouse. So I recommend that you buy normal shoes it will last you way longer then a pair of nikes.
So I think that a need is more important.

Conclusion:

We should use our money on more important things,so you have a better life. You don't need new shoes to have a better life with in the cost of the shoes you know how much food you could buy for your family,Well a lot.


2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Marama,
Nice work, that is a really good explanation of a Want and a Need
Keep up the good work Marama!

Maysun said...

Hi Marama good work on all of the work you did in class time and nice writing talking about Needs and Wants. Keep it up.

Post a Comment