Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Barsketball


BASKETBALL is cool there where two men who tort us how to play basketball.My favrite part
was when they tort us how to play golden child.Golden child is when there are two teams.One team shooting the ball in the hoop and the other team is running around one at a time.I think that game is cool.For real I hate basketball but this year was fun but not all the time.It was fun this year for basketball.



It was hard when I tried to dribble because I'm not used to basket ball.
For real I really hate basketball but this year it was fun i really enjoyed it.It was really fun.I had fun dribbing around the cones but sometimes when I tried to shoot I missed and when I play for real with my class I miss all the time.

1 comment:

Hailey Pope said...

Marama,

Hi, my name is Hailey and I'm from Mobile, Al. I'm so glad that you are making the best of basketball even though it is not your favorite sport, I'm not very good at basketball either because I am so short I never make a basket. You have a few spelling errors that can be fixed very easily (basketball, taught,and dribbling). Keep up the good work though you are doing great!

Post a Comment