Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Farewell mrs verry


Farewell to our dear Mrs Verry from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.



Walking into the hall feeling sad but I did not show it.Looking at Mrs Verry she is the queen of bling.She was wearing a pretty bracelet  and a pretty necklace.Her hair was straten.Some of girls were doing a perform a Samoan dance for our pretty Mrs Verry.


Before the girls did the samoan dance some of the girls did a spect in samoan.I did not understand it but I knew it was special to mrs verry.The girl’s started the ance it was wonderful there was a girl Jorden she’s in class she was good at that dance well that’s want I think.



Then the junior pomona was doing a dance to it  was good for there age.I liked how anahera used her loudness voice on the song for

No comments:

Post a Comment