Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

wrestling



wrestling here is a link to wwe.com
Do you like wrestling? Well guess what I love it my favorite is John cena,Undertaker,Rey Mysterio,Triple H and Big Show.My dad has been geting a lot of  movie hes got a hole box feld with them.And guess what my dad has John Cenas spina belt and Heaps of his T-Shrist. I could prove it but my dad would not let me use it because he says that it is a collector.


My dad had two tickets to go see it this year for me and him but it was in New York and it was front seat.But we did not go because  my dad is sick so my dad gave it to his mate for 300 dollars  because that was hell much that it was so my dad gave one ticket. And my did not know what to do so he keeped it for himself but didn't go.


And when my dad`s mate came back ,he came back with a photo with Big Show,John Cena And Triple H. I said to him can them and he said at least can I keep one I said yep I so excited so I asked him How was the matches He said  my favorite was when Undertaker vs someone I can not remember.But  he said all of them were good.


No comments:

Post a Comment