Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Writing A Creative Narrative


One day I went to look around the woods. It was very scary because I was in the woods alone by myself.Have you been to the woods by yourself. Well if you haven't then do not go there.There is big and scary spiders in there,name one thing and it will be in there yep the worlds scariest`
laughing deer.I stayed up all night just to look for silver coins.


Suddenly  I heard a branch brook I got a fright. So I ran into a tree.
Then when I woke up there was the laughing deer.staring I was pretending I was dead so can get the treasure. But the laughing deer head butted me and I got knocked out again.



When I woke up I saw the silver coins so I went to go and get it and I have finally got then I got home and when I went to spend it the shopkeeper said this is not real and I screamed on the top of my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment