Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

The trip to kelly tartins.



I'm going to tell you about what happen at kelly tarlton's.



At  Kelly  tarlton's when you pay there is a big truck that people that goes to antarctica,for getting place fast instead of walking in the cold and freezing wind.


And when you have finnish looking there is a  walkway that will show you what scott base.It his was very missy like my room.Naahh just joke`s.And on they way we where teling good joke`s I  said Knock knock and they said how`s there I say daisy and they they say daisy and I said da see me rolling,and they start laughting it is from J geeks.


And then we got up to the penguins and there were only 2 penguin that I can spot I was A king penguin and a gentoo penguins.I  thought it was so cool that it is a new penguin for me.


So now I`m going to tell you about the gentoo penguins.


Here is fact about gentoo penguins.



Fact`s about gentoo penguins.



Habitat:   Sub Antarctic Islands


Food:      It eat crustaceans such as Krill, fish and squid


Size:      It reaches a height of 51 to 90 cm (2036 inches)


range:     found on many sub - ANTARCTIC islands.


Threats:   Sea lions,leopard seals and orca are all predators.          
               Skua steal their eggs.`

No comments:

Post a Comment