Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

The weekend.

In the weekend I went to west Auckland for my cousins birthday.First we got I stuff it was like a mission, far it was hard looking for what I wanted to take there. Luckily  just remembered that I had to get some money for a present  for my cousin Khiai. Then I got all my stuff and hoped into the car.


On the way there It was very cool because  we picked up my cousin Tihi well he come to Point England school,the same school as mine.Well what I was talking about when he jumped in we where talking about what we should for Khiai`s birth day,But he did not want to buy anything so my aunty Harriet told me don`t worries about it. Then when we stopped at the crossing there was a man that had umbrella well a home made on because the top was a piece of paper,no for real. it was a paper me and my cousin laughed. It  is umbrella  but the top was broken.



Then we got there and said our hellos and then we had to go to the party house.so we followed my aunty Jerry-lee van.when we got there heaps of people the tables and every thing was already,So I went to go and see my cousin and they got there face painted so I did to Mine was very cool.It was flowers on one side and I got  my name on my arm because I was wering a dress heaps of people wanted it,but no it`s mine well then we had the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment