Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Writing a narrtive


Hi do you like watching movie well guess what a actor called Marama houston.  She was homes school and home sick she hated being home schooled because well how will every like listening to your mum reading and teaching you every day of your life goodness me.

Well one day I decided that I will antarctica. And on they there the boat stopped because the  sharks were smiling my brothers blood. Because he was cutting fish and he cut  his hand. So the sharks were breaking the boat into piece.

I fall out of the boat and I was swimming with sharks  and I scared on the top of my lungs but  the sharks were just swimming around me so I decided that I want to be a actor that swims with sharks.

create a narrtive here is a link that you can make use for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment