Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

My favourite teachers.

My favourite is Mr S,Miss Walters,Mrs Tela and Miss M. You are so fun you make every thing fun.Ever learning with you`s is like that we are at rainbow end.Miss M your the best music teacher.Miss walter`s when I started school you where my first teacher and it was so cool that year I love all the challenges that we  have done,the best was the weet bix challenges` when we ate it dry it was so cool that day so thank you for all the fun in learning.Mr S you are so cool you thought t me how to make dlo`s you have thought me so much thing I would like to say thank you.Miss king you tough  me how to make movie how to use a camera how to do say many thing thank you Miss King.And miss tela you toaut me how to use the imacs I would like to thank you Mrs Tela.


Thank you




2 comments:

Miss Walters said...

What a lovely post Marama! You have such a great memory, I don't remember doing the weet-bix challenge! I loved having you in my class that year because you always put 100% effort into everything - keep up the awesome, fanstastic, super work!

Nikki said...

Hi marama I give that a 100% effort that is nice of you keep up the good work !!! :)

Post a Comment