Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Free Blog Writing.

Yesterday me and my best friend Mary went to the Glen Innes pools yesterday,after school. When we got thier there was no one that we know so we just looked around first and see if there was even one person from our school or anybody we know,but there was know body there so we looked at each other and told each ether that we dont know anybody here.


so we got changed and jumped in the shower to rinsed so when we jump in the cold pool it would be warm. Then we jumped in and it was still freezing. Then we put our shoulder in the water for a wile to make us warm then we had a swim around then it started to be cold so we jumped in to the baby pool because it is warm like a spa,well to a kid but it was so warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and then we jumped back in to the cold pool and when the lifeguard went past I ask can we jump off the diving board and he said no!!! but you can dive off. So me and Mary jumped out and I did I dive first I told her to go it's your turn and she jumped out and told me she can not do so I told her to put your hands behind your ears and fall so she did it and she dived. Then we keeped on doing it for a while then we had to go. So we jumped out and had shower and got change and then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment