Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

practice writing test

One day it was a beautiful day to go to the theme park with my friends parents and me and my parents.So I rang them to see if they wanted to come and they said  YES so we got pocket money and went of to the theme park. So we jumped into the the bus my mum ones a bus because she is our bus driver for school. so we got into the bus and went to the theme park.




So when we got there we were all looking what ride should we go on and we said let go on the fear fall so we did. I QUIETLY SAID  TO MYSELF I DON’T WANT GO ON THE FEAR FALL WHAT HAPPENS IF IT STOPS WHILE WE GO UP OR DOWN THEN I STARTED TO TALK LOUDLY AND EVERYBODY WAS LOOKING? what’s the matter Mary said while we jumped on to the ride then we started to go up,I said to myself do not look down then I just kept thinking about so I looked down and I SHOUTED I WANT TO GET OF I’M SO SCARED.



so the ride was over so I jumped out and ran to the rubbish bin i think im going to qomet ,bbbl ahhhhhhhhhhhh. So ran said now get to choses a ride my mum said no look up in the sky it look’s it is going to be a big storm. So I SAID STORG NO IT’S NOT i WATCHED THE WEATHER,BUT I REALLY DIDN’T SO  I COME THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR AAHHH  CHOSES A RIDE I said let go on to the roller coaster. so got and all can so look i CAN SEE THE BEACH FROM HERE? NORMALLY IT WAS VERY VERY FAR AWAY THEN I STARTED TO SEE HOUSE BEING FILLED UP WITH WATER



Stop STOP Stop now now there is a sonary Stop the ride nowwwwwwwwwwwwww

All I could think off my secret place under my house so I TOLD MUM WE NEED TO GO NOW i GOT A HIDING SPOT UNDER OUR HOUSE THAT i HIRED PEOPLE TO BUILD A PLACE UNDER OUR HOUSE SO WE DROVE HOME BUT THE WATER IS GOING TO GET INTO OUR HOUSE IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES SO WE GOT THERE IN TIME TO GET FOOD AND BLANKETS FOR EVERYBODY AND PILLOWS FOR EVERY BODY I EVEN HAD TELL MY MUM THAT I BOUGHT A MOUSE PET AND A DOG. So I had to get food and that for them to so I DID JUST  IN TIME BECAUSE THE WATER WAS JUST NEXT DOOR SO RAN AS FAST AS I could and I made so I ran and locked the door’s.



And after that all i heard was birds singing I HEARD NOT WATER SLASHES SO LOOKED OUT AND THERE WAS NO WATER LEFT SO I ran outside and  I LOOKED AT OUR HOUSE AND IT WAS RUDE IT WAS FULL WITH WATER WHEN I opened the door heaps and heaps of water came out. And all I can think is where is my pet goldfish so I ran inside and went to my room and my goldfish was no there so looked every for it and I could not find but then I needed to go toilet and when I WALKED IT TO THE TOILET DOOR THERE WAS NOISE SO I OPENED THAT TOILET LID AND THERE WAS MY GOLD FISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment