Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Herble life,come and join

Yesterday me and my mum went too fitness club,straight after school and when we got there `I got introduced too everyone there. It was so cool because when they say gurl it sounds like gurllll it sound’s so cool. Me and my mum have been doing fitness everyday  after school and in the morning at 9:30 my mum goes and does some zumba. And the day before yesterday oliti and his brother’s were there with there mum,there mum is an instructor.


One day everybody should have a try it does not taste well but it has different jobs the aloe helps burn fat,herbal tea helps relax while doing zumba so just not worrying about anything and the shake makes you full so if you were hungry for takeaways and then had a shake you would not be hungry.





No comments:

Post a Comment